How Can I get Freshworks API That Help Me In Managing My Business?

• 19 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi, a question to this community who is using Freshworks API, is this API is for default purposes or we can use it for custom purposes for our business.  

Keer 17 days ago

Hello @zipperana

An API key is a unique alphanumeric identifier, for each agent on your Freshdesk Account. You would be using them to authorize your API calls and also when adding new apps under Admin → Apps. 

You can follow the steps below to get your API key: 

• Login to your Freshdesk Account
  • Click on your profile picture icon on the top right corner and select Profile Settings

zF3n_DLVhON3Bsp8O71jLHmkLl9gs1WFew.png?1548399480

• On the right pane, you will find the API Key
  • Copy-paste this as required to authenticate third-party solutions

This API documentation elaborately explains the API calls you can make. Please have a look at it and if you need any further help with your usecase, you can always to support@freshdesk.com and we’d be glad to help! 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello @zipperana

An API key is a unique alphanumeric identifier, for each agent on your Freshdesk Account. You would be using them to authorize your API calls and also when adding new apps under Admin → Apps. 

You can follow the steps below to get your API key: 

• Login to your Freshdesk Account
  • Click on your profile picture icon on the top right corner and select Profile Settings

zF3n_DLVhON3Bsp8O71jLHmkLl9gs1WFew.png?1548399480

• On the right pane, you will find the API Key
  • Copy-paste this as required to authenticate third-party solutions

This API documentation elaborately explains the API calls you can make. Please have a look at it and if you need any further help with your usecase, you can always to support@freshdesk.com and we’d be glad to help!