Prestashop module for e-commerce

• 2 December 2014
  • 25 replies

We have a module for integration between Prestashop and Freshdesk:

http://addons.prestashop.com/es/aplicaciones-front-office-prestashop-modulos/18332-freshdesk.html

If you want to try it, in the page there is a demo link.

25 replies

I do have one more question.. on the Fresh desk side. I don't want the customers pointed toward the fresh desk site On the emails. I would prefer they are pointed to the Prestation ticket is that possible?

I have 2 module: Presta Mailchimp and Feed PRO. I want to integration between Prestashop and Freshdesk, too. Please give me a perfect solution because I tried much time.

I'm a newbie in Prestashop. And I have the same question with my Mega menu PRO and Slider PRO.

I tried to integrate 2 module with Freshdesk many time but I haven't done yet.

Looking for help.

I'm a newbie in Prestashop. And I have the same question with my Mega menu PRO and Slider PRO.

I tried to integrate 2 module with Freshdesk many time but I haven't done yet.

Looking for help.

Now our module works with bootstrap, then it is compatible with your theme. Actually we are working with widget for front office, to see tickets in front and back office. These are the features that actually works with our module.

I have a couple of footwear related online stores built with premium modern-looking PrestaShop themes and the latest version of the Bootstrap framework. Both run and operate as promised, but I am willing to integrate some customer support solution like Freshdesk, which hopefully might bring more customers and sales, or even fully migrate my websites' content, images, etc. to a new shopping cart platform that Freshdesk has more direct compatibility with. My question is, with this Prestashop module, will I be able to benefit from the whole bag of features that you have to offer?

http://addons.prestashop.com/es/servicio-posventa/18332-freshdesk.html

How can I test the BO demo? Link takes me to front office...

This request will be processed in Addons Support ticket.

I still can't see the emails in the admin side on Prestashop..

and the customer cannot see his tickets on prestashop site

I don't quite understand your wording.  

So for my Cloud version to work .. I need to get an SSL ? is this correct ?

Freshdesk uses mails automatically generated from there, then links point to their own url's. If you have Cloud version you can use our module without problems, only install and ready. If you want to buy an SSL in cloud have a cost of 44 USD.

Back to this SSL thing... 

I bought one at godaddy for my domain.

But how do I install it on Prestashop Cloud version.

Is there any way to make Freshdesk work with Prestashop without SSL ?

I do have one more question... on the Freshdesk side..  I don't want the customers pointed toward the fresh desk site.  On the emails.  I would prefer they are pointed to the Prestashop ticket.. is that possible ?

Sorry.. I did not know .. I was trying to get answer fast.

Thanks for your help .. this will be a great integration.

Right. About bug reported I'm answering on Addons Suport.

Thanks... I will.  This is a test domain.. so I guess I can assume it will work.. and when I transfer my main domain.. I will make it work.   

You do mean an SSL for my website domain ?  Right?

Purchase a SSL certificate. You can buy one from 3 USD. It is recommended always.

How do I fix it ?

What do you mean ?

Only for your information security not for working.

I am in testing phase as well .. so I am not using SSL yet.. if that could be an issue.?

I did buy your Prestashop module... I am having an issue.

From the my website the customer can create a ticket... it sends to FreshDesk.. and I can see it in Prestashop tickets area.

BUT... if the customer hits tickets on my web site he does not see his tickets.

I did notice that the listing in Prestashop admin area tickets... does not have the customer email. Might be important..

Module is for tickets now. I'm planning to include but I haven't an estimated date to give this update.

Does the integration work with the Knowledgebase module or just ticket tracking ?