Solved

Purchasing Local, Toll Free, and Mobile Australian Numbers.

I’m currently on trial with Freshdesk Estate Omnichannel to move my entire business to the freshworks suite and going through the new setup. I am unable to purchase FreshCaller numbers. It says “Contact Support”. I made a case yesterday and have yet to hear back on a resolution for what I thought was a simple request; If this is how a trial goes for a simple number purchase, what other issues can we expect from FreshWorks?

My case is: #8782302

icon

Best answer by annapoorna.venketaraman 25 May 2021, 11:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Rob, 

I’m sorry that you’re facing issues with purchasing a phone number. It sure should be a straightforward step and I’m checking internally what the issue is. 

I have also notified your Account Manager to sort these issues out at the earliest & more importantly, ensure there aren’t any further roadblocks ahead.

We hope you enjoy using Freshworks!

Thanks,

Anna

I’m currently on trial with Freshdesk Estate Omnichannel to move my entire business to the freshworks suite and going through the new setup. I am unable to purchase FreshCaller numbers. It says “Contact Support”. I made a case yesterday and have yet to hear back on a resolution for what I thought was a simple request; If this is how a trial goes for a simple number purchase, what other issues can we expect from FreshWorks?

My case is: #8782302

I also am having this same issue and have done so for months. Thought it was just me :( 

Seems all the features and functions are locked away ?