Solved

Purchasing Local, Toll Free, and Mobile Australian Numbers.

• 21 May 2021
  • 1 reply

I’m currently on trial with Freshdesk Estate Omnichannel to move my entire business to the freshworks suite and going through the new setup. I am unable to purchase FreshCaller numbers. It says “Contact Support”. I made a case yesterday and have yet to hear back on a resolution for what I thought was a simple request; If this is how a trial goes for a simple number purchase, what other issues can we expect from FreshWorks?

My case is: #8782302

icon

Best answer by annapoorna.venketaraman 25 May 2021, 11:22

Hi Rob, 

I’m sorry that you’re facing issues with purchasing a phone number. It sure should be a straightforward step and I’m checking internally what the issue is. 

I have also notified your Account Manager to sort these issues out at the earliest & more importantly, ensure there aren’t any further roadblocks ahead.

We hope you enjoy using Freshworks!

Thanks,

Anna

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Rob, 

I’m sorry that you’re facing issues with purchasing a phone number. It sure should be a straightforward step and I’m checking internally what the issue is. 

I have also notified your Account Manager to sort these issues out at the earliest & more importantly, ensure there aren’t any further roadblocks ahead.

We hope you enjoy using Freshworks!

Thanks,

Anna