Solved

Freshdesk tickets on Pipedrive

Badge

Hello all, I would like to ask you if there is a way that I could pass on a clients/contacts (that already exists on Pipedrive)ticket that I just created on Freshdesk into Pipedrive. 

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Keer 4 June 2021, 17:33

Hello @gkperikles, we do have a marketplace app that connects Freshdesk and Pipedrive using which you can gather contact information from Pipedrive for existing contacts and create new contacts from Freshdesk. 

Link to the App → https://www.freshworks.com/apps/freshdesk/pipedrive/

You can install this under Admin → Apps (from Blossom plan). In the installation page, you’d be requested to fill in your Pipedrive account URL and API key.

You can also have a look at third-party connectors like Automate.io, Zapier, Piesync if you are looking to customize the sync. 

I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further help with the same.  

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello @gkperikles, we do have a marketplace app that connects Freshdesk and Pipedrive using which you can gather contact information from Pipedrive for existing contacts and create new contacts from Freshdesk. 

Link to the App → https://www.freshworks.com/apps/freshdesk/pipedrive/

You can install this under Admin → Apps (from Blossom plan). In the installation page, you’d be requested to fill in your Pipedrive account URL and API key.

You can also have a look at third-party connectors like Automate.io, Zapier, Piesync if you are looking to customize the sync. 

I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further help with the same.  

Badge

Hi @Keer yes I am already using the Pipedrive app on Freshdesk,

the thing is though that I would like to pass on more information from Freshdesk to Pipedrive as the only functionality that it does is to create a new contact.

and I don’t know if this app can do more than that or this is it’s only funcitonality.

Thank you

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello @gkperikles, it’s great that you are already using it. Below are the features of the app:  

1. Select the required Deal, Contact, and Organisation fields from Pipedrive which you want to view in the Freshdesk Ticket Details page and Contact page.

2. The ‘Create Contact’ link creates a new contact in Pipedrive.

3. In the Organisation Details window, an agent can click the Company link to view the company details and can create a new deal by clicking the Create Deal link.

If you looking to customize the integration, you can use third party connectors for the same : Automate.ioZapierPiesync

Thanks and let us know if you have any further queries. Have a good day!

Badge

hi @Keer thank you for coming back to me,

I would like to explain myself a bit further as I am afraid I didnt make myself clear. 

What I would like to do or I would like to know if thats possible is to pass more information from Freshdesk to Pippedrive for a specific contact. 

For example I have a client who exists both in FD & PD and I have opened a ticket for him on FD.

, then i would like to send some information about the client from FD to PD but from what i have seen the information I can send through are quite limited or specific and I would like to know if this is any possible to be achieved. 

thank you

Badge

Hey @gkperikles, The Pipedrive integration available from the marketplace is limited to only the features mentioned by @Keer in this thread. 

However, you will be able to send the information as soon as you create a ticket for the client in Freshdesk by calling the Pipedrive API endpoints with the help of a WebhooksYou can make use of the placeholder under the Webhooks to pass the contact and company fields.

Cheers!

Aldrin,
Freshworks Community Team

Badge

so @Keer & @Aldrin  from my understanding the information i can pass from Freshdesk to Pipedrive is quite limited (and it has to do with the “Create Contact” option). Sorry for bringing it back again I just need to make sure that whether my request could be performed via Freshdesk or not,
otherwise I will need to start looking on the 3rd party applications that were mentioned on this thread. 

Thank you 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello @gkperikles, yes, you are right. As of now, you’d be able to create new conatcts and view the information on both ends. For additional functions, you can either opt for a third-party tool or make use of API endpoints that @Aldrin had mentioned above. I hope this helps!