Solved

How to view latest emails sent through freshsales in freshdesk

• 1 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Is it possible to connect Freshdesk to Freshworks CRM in a way so that emails sent out of the CRM will also appear when looking e.g. at customer data in Freshdesk? 

thanks in advance and regards

Hans

icon

Best answer by Keer 2 July 2021, 09:46

Hello @HansGerber, I hope you are doing well today. You can use the Freshworks CRM app to sync your helpdesk and CRM, You’d be able to achieve the following:

1. Sync Contacts
  2. View Freshdesk tickets in CRM 
  3.  Sync accounts 

Please have a glance at this comprehensive document on how you can set this up : https://crmsupport.freshworks.com/support/solutions/articles/50000002457-how-to-integrate-freshdesk-with-freshworks-crm-

I am afraid it’s not possible to directly view all emails sent to contacts in CRM in Freshdesk. As a workaround, you can BCC or CC the support email address for all the mails sent out of CRM so that you can view them as tickets in Freshdesk. You can click on a specific contacts to view the mails sent to them under tickets section. 

To not let these tickets affect your SLA/reports, you can set up a ticket creation automation rule like : 

If Requester email is <Sales email>

ANd/OR - < add additional consitions to identify these emamils> 

Set status as closed | Agent as None | Add tag sales 

You can use a filter in your reports to exclude such tickets and in the ticket list view, you can filter using this tag and the contact name to look for all the mails sent to these specific contacts from sales email. 

I hope this helps. If you have further queries, please post them here and I’d be glad to help. Thanks!

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello @HansGerber, I hope you are doing well today. You can use the Freshworks CRM app to sync your helpdesk and CRM, You’d be able to achieve the following:

1. Sync Contacts
  2. View Freshdesk tickets in CRM 
  3.  Sync accounts 

Please have a glance at this comprehensive document on how you can set this up : https://crmsupport.freshworks.com/support/solutions/articles/50000002457-how-to-integrate-freshdesk-with-freshworks-crm-

I am afraid it’s not possible to directly view all emails sent to contacts in CRM in Freshdesk. As a workaround, you can BCC or CC the support email address for all the mails sent out of CRM so that you can view them as tickets in Freshdesk. You can click on a specific contacts to view the mails sent to them under tickets section. 

To not let these tickets affect your SLA/reports, you can set up a ticket creation automation rule like : 

If Requester email is <Sales email>

ANd/OR - < add additional consitions to identify these emamils> 

Set status as closed | Agent as None | Add tag sales 

You can use a filter in your reports to exclude such tickets and in the ticket list view, you can filter using this tag and the contact name to look for all the mails sent to these specific contacts from sales email. 

I hope this helps. If you have further queries, please post them here and I’d be glad to help. Thanks!

Thank you that was helpfull

regards

Hans

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

We’re glad we could help, Hans :)