Solved

Is Fresh desk works same like odoo?

• 24 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello, I’m new user to fresh desk but I already use odoo software for customer Relation management. I have also read that fresh desk work same like odoo. If it is how much easy is to customize this app for nay business or customer.  

icon

Best answer by Keer 25 March 2021, 09:39

Hello @nillbrade

We’re glad to have you in our community. Yes, you can use Freshdesk do address your customer’s concerns effectively and set-up your support process. You can refer to this article to know more about the advanced features we have and see how you can use them to suit your use-case. 

If you need any help in setting this up, you can always write to support@freshdesk.com and we’d love to assist you. 

Have a good day!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello @nillbrade

We’re glad to have you in our community. Yes, you can use Freshdesk do address your customer’s concerns effectively and set-up your support process. You can refer to this article to know more about the advanced features we have and see how you can use them to suit your use-case. 

If you need any help in setting this up, you can always write to support@freshdesk.com and we’d love to assist you. 

Have a good day!