Solved

Freshworks Certifications for User

• 26 May 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi I would like to know if there any certifications or training available for Freshworks users/admins?

icon

Best answer by annapoorna.venketaraman 26 May 2022, 10:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hello!

Of course! we have a variety of courses and certifications on our academy and you can check them out here! - https://www.freshworks.com/academy/

Let us know what courses interests you! There are a lot of fellow learners in this community who would love to hear :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @CXinTheCityVlog as @annapoorna.venketaraman mentioned the freshworks academy team has put together a great list of course to help you familiarize yourself with their flagship products as well as earn a couple certificates in the administration and use of those products. All the training is well made and informative. Let us know how it goes! 😎

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you can I do a vlog on the Freshworks Academy? @annapoorna.venketaraman  @zachary.king 

Here is a recent video I did on CX Certifications and would like to do one on the Freshworks academy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @CXinTheCityVlog, I’ll DM you right away and we can chat more about this. Thanks for getting in touch with us.