Android App Crashes on my Samsung S7

• 13 March 2017
  • 8 replies

The freshdesk app on my phone crashes several times a day.  It will always restart itself and continues to work.  It would be great if the app didn't crash, but what would be even better is if it didn't have to notify me each and every time.  If it's smart enough to restart after a crash it could just do that and I wouldn't have to acknowledge the crash each time.

8 replies

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the feedback. We are resolving a few of the known crashes in the next release (due in couple of weeks). We will get back to you to see if the problem persists post the update. We will also consider suppressing the crash notification. Thanks for your patience. 

Thilak

1 Open the Settings app · 2 Tap Apps · three Tap Google Play Store · 4 Tap Storage · 5 Tap Clear statistics and Clear cache · 6 Tap the lower back icon · 7 Tap Force Stop to shut

Userlevel 4

1 Open the Settings app · 2 Tap Apps · three Tap Google Play Store · 4 Tap Storage · 5 Tap Clear statistics and Clear cache · 6 Tap the lower back icon · 7 Tap Force Stop to shut

Thanks for sharing your insights on this, @hunisye12 !

hello @hunisye12 that really helpful for me also. Thanks for guidance and share your opinion and solution.

Userlevel 4

Hi @yttr333 and @StellaZoe, are you facing the same issue with the app? If so, kindly share the details to support@freshdesk.com and our support buddies would be able to help you further. 

Thanks.  

Thank you, not a big problem and solved by 

@hunisye12 suggestions. 

Userlevel 3

Great, thanks for the update @StellaZoe.

For any further help, please feel free to drop a note here or write to support@freshdesk.com and we would be happy to assist! :)

Cheers,

Freshdesk Community Team 

I didn’t suppose they were the same app due to the fact the screenshots within the tutorial have been one of a kind from the apk this is on the marketplace.