Question

Formatted text entered into portal via iPhone safari browser concatenates when sent.

• 23 July 2021
  • 1 reply

We have received a complaint from one of our clients concerning his use of iPhone to enter replies through the support portal. Here is what he wrote.

I am usually using my iPhone 8 with the safari browser to create tickets.

Unfortunately the formating of linebreaks is getting lost, after hitting the submit/reply button.

And I think it is not that you for you to read.

Just to let you know what I mean, I written this ticket on my PC using the chrome browser. I will past the exact same formated text to my iPhone and will reply below, so that you see the difference.

This what we received.

I am usually using my iPhone 8 with the safari browser to create tickets. Unfortunately the formating of linebreaks is getting lost, after hitting the submit/reply button. And I think it is not that you for you to read. Just to let you know what I mean, I written this ticket on my PC using the chrome browser. I will past the exact same formated text to my iPhone and will reply below, so that you see the difference.

Can Freshdesk resolve the issue for us as this is outside our control.

Regards,

Arie de Vries.

For Hind Technology.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello Arie,

Apologies for the delay in getting back here. We can see that your query has been addressed by our support team via a ticket raised. Feel free to drop a note here for any further questions and we would be happy to help! :)

Cheers,

Freshworks Community Team