"Waiting Since" doesn't work

• 23 February 2019
  • 2 replies

The "Waiting Since" column on the main ticket list page doesn't work. It's always empty. 

Any ETA when this will be fixed?

2 replies

I'm facing the same issue and have a ticket open with no response from support in over 3 days. This is the feature I need to sign up as a customer and so far the lack of support is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

@dmacias+freshdesk @mike_zihal The ‘Waiting Since’ feature we have added with the Table View will show how long the ticket has been waiting since the last customer's response on that ticket.

The behavior for it to work would be to have the status on ‘Waiting on customer Response’ after the agent had replied, and once when the customer responds on the same ticket, you can see a time since when the response came in for that ticket.

Table View

Please have it tested, by dropping a response as an agent and changing the status from open to any other value and look out for this field once after the customer reponds on that ticket. If you still face issues with the same, feel free to reach out to support@freshdesk.com so we could check with this.

Cheers!

Aldrin,
Freshdesk Community Team