Introducing the next generation of Freddy AI with ChatGPT on Freshmarketer

• 22 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

It’s time to leverage AI to create captivating email marketing campaigns. Freddy AI with ChatGPT helps you craft interesting subject lines and pre-header text that convey your message in different styles and tones. 

Freddy AI email subject line generator

Level up your communication with Freddy AI with ChatGPT using the following capabilities:

• Modify the tone - Generate various subject lines and preheader options to convey your message using a casual, punchy, humorous, or urgent tone. 

• Personalize - Get personalized subject line/preheader options.

• Add Emojis - Include relevant emojis to enhance your subject line/preheader text

• Other useful prompts - Make it look like a question, give a word limit, or prompt GPT for options that can evoke emotions (evoke FOMO, evoke urgency, etc)

Read more about Freddy AI with ChatGPT’s capabilities in this solution article.

This feature is currently in beta version and is available for select accounts on Freshmarketer. Sign up for the beta program here. 

Check out this interesting blog by our Chief Product Officer talking about the story behind bringing GPT to Freddy AI.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hello @Pratyusha Prattipati ! I am just wondering if there are any plans to use the technology behind ChatGPT with other Freddy AI at FreshWorks. We do not use FreshMarketer but definitely could see the benefit of ChatGPT across many other FreshWorks products. Look forward to hearing back from you.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Do feel free to ignore this - I’ve seen about the possibility of being on the beta for FreshChat and have registered my interest. Thanks.

awesome tool love it