Question

Best way to create a data-filling bot for a CRM

• 25 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Let me give you a bit of background. Currently we are using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software in which we have to record some data that comes form another system. At this moment it's impossible to have access to this CRM database, so all the data recording must be done trough a very badly implemented UI. What we are trying to achieve is to automate all this data recording with a bot that cliks on the buttons and menus of the CMR user interface and writes all the information that comes from this other systems.

Do you know how can this be achieved? Or at least where can I start to look at? I'm at a complete lost at the moment.

Thanks for the help.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello Ahmed, 

Greetings from the Freshworks Community. 

I believe you’re looking to automatically create the records within the CRM whenever there is a new record created in your database. To automatically create such records, API commands can be configured between the two applications. 

Please find the API document here - https://developers.freshworks.com/crm/api/ 

The integration can be built from your end with the help of the development team. You can also use 3rd party integrations like Zapier, Integromat etc to send information from an application to the CRM. 

I hope this helps. Kindly check and let us know in case of any further queries, we’ll be glad to be of help. 

Have a great day!