Question

CPQ, Quoting and Documentation

• 6 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi all,

Loving this community, I wondered if I could hear from other Fresh Sales customers on how they are using the quoting side of Fresh Sales.  We have been struggling to get it up and running with our requirements and feel the module is limited compared to others out there Quotient, Xero, Hubspot.

We want to be able to track gross profit by working out our sale price from our buy price, we want the sales team to able to enter this when they do a quote, but of course not show on the show to the customer. 

We also want to then have a field that works out net profit (gross - 25%), while we can do this with the deal fields we want to do it on quotes.  Then have a sales dashboard to show the reps their weekly, monthly performance.

Is anyone out there doing this?

Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @keith.bucknall Thank you for sharing your challenge with the community!

Tagging a few folks who might be able to help you and share their own experiences with this use case  @Aishwarya Parthasarathi @Navin Denzil @PeterS @Virgil @LuigiSghinolfi @NikkiMier 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @keith.bucknall I’ve set up products and assigned them to deals. I haven’t implemented the quotes section. I’ll be interested in reading what the others have to say.

Badge +1

Keith, I am also looking for the same featuressssss!

Upvote!