Solved

export contacts with a free account

• 26 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hello,

I would like to know how to export my contact in an excel file ? I found another thread talking about it and saying I have to create a report, but I can’t.

It seems I can only use predefined reports.

icon

Best answer by Aishwarya Parthasarathi 30 August 2022, 09:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello, 

Greetings from the Freshworks Community! 

If you are only able to access pre-defined reports but not finding an option to create a new report, this means you’re in the lower plan of Freshsales. In this case, you can do a full data export from the account which will give all the data from the account in a CSV file. 

To get this data, navigate to admin settings > Account (at the bottom of the page) > click on the “Export data” option on the top right > an email will be sent to you with the required data. 

PFA screenshot below for reference, 

I hope this helps. Please do have this checked and let me know in case of any further queries, I’ll be happy to help out. 

Have a great day! 

Badge

Thank you very much, it worked 😁

I suggest Freshworks.com to make its own chrome extension to export data easier and faster.

Badge +1

Hi @jservel 

I am the co-founder of StackIt. We are building a plugin on google sheets to get data from Freshworks to Google Sheets. We are working with our first 10 customers to do a POC, all for free.

1. We can import the board into Google Sheets in the format you want.
  2. This sheet can also be updated with a set frequency (Everyday, Every hour) without any manual effort.

We don’t store any data. We just want feedback from our initial customers. You don’t have to pay for anything at all. This is 100% free, without any strings.

If this sounds interesting to you, I would love to get in touch with you, please email me at vinayak@nowstackit.com

Thanks,

Vinayak