Question

Freshsales Suite Email Campaign cannot receive reply emails

• 8 February 2023
  • 3 replies

I have set up an email marketing campaign via Freshsales suite. The campaign could be able to send to target list of recipients which I have created. However, once the recipients reply to the sender email, none of their replies are delivered to sender’s email. It clearly indicates that their replies are successfully sent but from my end (sender) I could not be able to receive any of them. How could I be able to solve it?

Thanks.

3 replies

he issue with outgoing emails is likely to occur when there is spam activity/content in your emails. As per the behavior.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello, 

Greetings from the Freshworks Community! 

Kindly check if you have received these emails in the spam folder of your mailbox once. Are the replies not sent to your personal mailbox itself or not seen in Freshsales? 

Please clarify the same and share your account details for further analysis from our end. 

Awaiting your response. 

When I send out email campaigns I do receive responses, but they are sent by freshworks alerting me there’s been a response, see below.

How can I receive the response directly from the sender and simply continue the conversation by clicking “reply”?

Thank you