Question

How to contact sales support officially?

• 21 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

I need a dedicated automation sales software for my company, Anybody can please let me know how to contact official support of freshworks. Kindly also mention their support no to contact them directly.

Paul C. Thomas

email: admin@internetoffersnow.com

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hey Paul, 

Greetings from the Freshworks Community! 

We’re glad to have you here. You can reach out to us via Email/Phone/Chat support using the following channels, 

1. Freshworks Support toll free number - +1-866-832-3090 
  2. Freshsales Support email address - support@freshsales.io 
  3. Freshsales chat support channel can be found at the bottom right corner of your Freshsales account or in the support portal as shown in the screenshot below,

I hope this helps. 

Please do let me know in case of any further queries, I’ll be happy to help out. 

Have a good day! 

Hello freshworks support, As I’ve also contacted you several times about my issue but didn’t get proper reply I wanna ask how can I get proper support? I wanted similar kind of services for Smelling detergent and after several rejections I am replying to you here because you replied to someone else. Also i can’t create my own topic that’s why. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Sonu,

Greetings from the Freshworks Community!

I believe you are looking to explore the Freshsales suite of products and as mentioned in the above response you can reach out to us through either of the 3 channels.

If you're facing any difficulty in reaching us, please do share your email address, contact number and your Freshsales Account URL if you have already signed up and we shall reach out to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.