Question

Is it possible to set user permissions to limit email format editing?

• 2 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi everyone!

Just getting used to using FreshSales and understanding how this awesome tool can benefit our team.

Even the basic email tool is rather dynamic...and almost TOO much so.

My question, is there a way to set permissions to simplify the formatting options in emails?  Our team has a tendency to copy + paste many pieces and parts together in to emails and it seems as this can lead to the emails looking rather poor sometimes!

Instead of teaching folks out to clean it all up, and not have 14 fonts & 4 font sizes and everything all mixed up...is there a way to have a default setting, not matter the content that is copied in?

Thank you!

:)

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello, 

Greetings from the Freshworks Community. 

I understand your requirement to set a default font and text sizes, however, currently we do not have an option to set a default font/text size that’ll be common for all the contents of the email. 

However, to avoid the differences in the fonts in the email body, you could paste the text by using “Ctrl + Shift + V”, which will remove the formatting from the source from where the text was copied. 

This will be helpful it have a unified format throughout the email. 

I hope this helps. Please do try this and let me know in case of any further queries, I’ll be happy to help out. 

Have a good day! 

Badge

Hello Aishwarya,

Thank you for your attention to this post and reply.

Can you please confirm what the keystroke would be for Mac users?

We will definitely see if this makes a difference!

Much appreciated.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hey Nikki, 

For Mac users, you could use the keys “Command + Shift + V” while pasting. 

Kindly try this out and let me know if that helps. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.