Question

Leads on december 2022?

• 7 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Does it exists leads in the current app? Because i was not able to find that option but I watched on the youtube explanation videos

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello, 

Greetings from the Freshworks Community! 

The current version - Freshsales Suite, does not have the “Leads” module like that of the old Freshsales account. 

Instead of a separate leads module, the contacts module itself has the lifecycle stages as “Lead/Customer/Prospect” 

PFA screenshot below for the same, 

I hope this clarifies. Do reach out in case of any further queries, we’ll be happy to help out. 

Have a great day!

Badge

Ok, this is very cleare and good.

But i have a question.

On the other CRM i have mapping the field conversion where Lead convert on Contact/Deal.

For example the custom field “Source” are mapping the same value on the “Source” on Contact and on the Deal.

Now ?

What work the field mapping from Lead to Contact/Deal after conversion?

Thx

Luigi

Without specific information about the app you're referring to, I recommend checking the app's latest version, consulting user guides or help sections, contacting customer support, or revisiting YouTube tutorials for guidance on finding the "leads" feature. Features and interfaces can change, so it's important to refer to the most up-to-date resources.