Question

LinkedIn Data Used to Keep CRM Updated

• 1 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Dear Freshworks Community,

Background

I have freshly gotten Freshsales as our main CRM and we have imported a 1000 contacts and 400 accounts into it. The data on these contacts is unfortunately relative scarce but we have for 800 out of the 1000 contacts the LinkedIn profile field filled out. 

Problem

Now we would like to use LinkedIn to fill out for example contact fields like email or phone for these 800 contacts with LinkedIn. In addition to that, it would be awesome if we could keep these contacts automatically updated through LinkedIn. Is there any way to do this without programming a plugin or so? Maybe there is a software tool out there enabling us to do that?

Additional Feature

The perfect feature would then be to have a way to automatically create new contacts/accounts in Freshsales through LinkedIn sales navigator. But I guess that is even harder to achieve then the other problems.

Did someone have the same problem and found a solution for that? :)

Thanks for your help,

RobustDesign

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello, 

Greetings from the Freshworks Community! 

I understand the requirement where you’d like to capture the customer information based on the Linkedin profile URL. However, currently we do not have the option to capture the same. We do have an in-app feature wherein the customer details are captured based on the email address. You can refer to this article to learn more on the behaviour - Auto-profile enrichment 

We are working towards the linkedin sales navigator integration, I shall keep you posted on the status of the same. 

Thank you. 

Badge

Hello, 

Greetings from the Freshworks Community! 

I understand the requirement where you’d like to capture the customer information based on the Linkedin profile URL. However, currently we do not have the option to capture the same. We do have an in-app feature wherein the customer details are captured based on the email address. You can refer to this article to learn more on the behaviour - Auto-profile enrichment 

We are working towards the linkedin sales navigator integration, I shall keep you posted on the status of the same. 

Thank you. 

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, the auto-profile enrichment functionality does not help here, since we want to import LinkedIn profiles to get the e-mail address, which is visible when you are connected on LinkedIn. 

How is the status on the LinkedIn sales navigator integration? Will that be released this summer or is it more like a next year project?

Best regards,

RobustDesign