Solved

Table in report (tabular format /

• 7 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

I’m new to FreshSales and want to create a report which shows the data underlying a chart so I can export it. I’ve searched the forum topics and it looks as though I’d need to use tabular format or view underlying data. However, my Analytics report doesn’t have the show / hide underlying data option. For this report, the objective is to show a table of clients, relationship owner, and stage of the relationship, but I don’t have show/hide underlying on any reports. How can I create a report with a data table?

I’m using the browser-based version with enterprise annual license.

icon

Best answer by Aishwarya Parthasarathi 14 September 2022, 09:09

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello, 

Greetings from Freshworks Community!

To export the tabular data of a report’s widget, you will be having an option on the top after saving the report as shown in the screenshot below, 

Ideally, the “Show underlying data” option should be available under the chart data which will give the tabular details of the report. 

Could you please share your Freshsales domain name, user who created the specific report, name of the report and widget to check this further from our end?

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Badge

Hi Aishwarya, thanks for the reply. The report doesn’t have Show Underlying Data option under the chart - so I am unable to see the tabular data at all. I’ve DM-ed you the additional details requested and look forward to further help.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello Charlie, 

Thanks for sharing the account details. I have got the report checked and I could see you are in the edit view of the overall report wherein the “Show underlying data” option wouldn’t be available. 

Kindly click on the specific “Widget” and expand it. Within the widget you’d be able to view the “Show underlying data” option as shown in the screen recording here - Analytics - Show underlying data

I hope this helps. Please do check the same and let me know in case of any further queries, I’ll be happy to help you out. 

Have a great day! :)

Badge

Excellent, thankyou so much Aishwarya - such a simple fix! The video was really useful to help with understanding.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hey Charlie, 

Glad to know that your query is resolved. 

Have a great day! :)