Question

An interesting employee experience stat for IT support teams

• 11 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  • Featured Influencer
  • 362 replies

“64% of employees claim that the way they interact with technology directly impacts morale.”

It’s another reason why employee experience has to be the “new frontier” for IT support.

What’s your organization doing to ensure that employee experience is optimized?

Note - It’s from a Freshworks’ competitor report but that shouldn’t stop people looking at the insights: https://rs.ivanti.com/reports/ivi-2700-2022-dex-report.pdf (and this direct link seems to bypass the need to register for it)

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @manns, this topic has been on my mind lately. I work tirelessly to make sure that I am providing solutions to our employees that alleviate the most stressful, mundane, or unnecessary duties they face every day. And one of those ways is to make sure that the ticketing software that they use works to add value to their jobs instead of present hinderances. This is a daunting task, and I have learned that you can’t please everyone. 

What I have done to enhance employee experience is make myself available, do some active listening, and work to keep employees informed of changes. This has seem to help their confidence levels.

We also make sure that they are using latest relevant technology in both hardware and software so that they can rely on their equipment to do what it needs to.

But it is always changing...so I lead by example by embracing change 😄