Solved

Analytics - Cancelled Status for SLA %

• 27 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello, Does anyone know how to exclude certain status in the computation of tickets within resolution SLA in analytics.

Currently, i created a custom status like ‘cancelled’ - this is for all the tickets being rejected or cancelled.

However, when I used the tickets within Resolution SLA metrics - it includes all open tickets + the custom status i created. 

To illustrate, if an agent has 10 tickets, 5-closed(4within SLA, 1resolution violated) , 3 open and 2 cancelled.

SLA should be = 50% ( closed - resoultion violated / total tickets - minus cancelled)

current = SLA is 40% ( closed - resolution violated / total tickets

Sending the actual data for checking:

current : closed - sla violated / total tickets = 92.44%

should be : closed - sla violated / total tickets - minus cancelled = 98.96%

Let me know your thoughts on this. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by eeha0120 27 October 2022, 12:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

I think this is out the box metrics and are not configurable. Might be best to log this as an Idea. 

However, do you need a cancelled status? can you not just delete the tickets. then it will remove them from the metrics. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @raymondcanilao 

You might try a variable instead of a status, because using a status will always show such ticket as not resolved / not closed, forever (which technically speaking is true).

Either way, you may add filters to the reports:

We use the same widget as you, and it is completely customized with Filters:

For this particular one, we used Page Filters, but you may use Widget Filters or Report Filters.

In my previous screenshot, you may notice it is actually applying filter by status (Status does not include Closed and Resolved). You may add your own status.

As per my initial suggestion, we have created a variable called Invalid, and we use it in the Report filters like this:

In the Reports, you may click on the Edit and then set your own filters, once again, ether by widget, page or report, based on your needs:

Let me add some additional tips, not related to reports, but for this same scenario:

In the Customer Satisfaction Survey, ensure to include a Filter for this status Invalid so it won’t send a Survey to your requester for such cancelled / invalid / rejected tickets:

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you require further clarification.

Regards,

Elvis

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

I think this is out the box metrics and are not configurable. Might be best to log this as an Idea. 

However, do you need a cancelled status? can you not just delete the tickets. then it will remove them from the metrics. 

for better tracking of request, we’re not deleteting rejected tickets.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Thanks for this team, i just added a status on the filter side so number of tickets will not get cancelled status.