Solved

Analytics Report grouping by Multi Dropdown

• 9 April 2021
  • 4 replies

I have a multi-dropdown form field for my Incident tickets. Contacts can choose one or multiple values to tell us which parts of the system are impacted by the incident.

I am trying to generate a graph that will give me a count of tickets for each value in this multi-dropdown, but I am unable to find the field in the ‘Group By’ on the widget builder.

I have experimented by adding more Multi Dropdown form fields and none of them appear as Group By options, but normal dropdown fields do.

Has anybody been able to create an Analytics chart that provides a count of tickets for each value in a Multi Dropdown form field, similar to how I can group tickets by ‘Tag’?

PS. On a related note, these multi dropdown fields are not appearing in my Ticket view, so I am unable to create a filtered view using them either.

icon

Best answer by sanofar.allahpichai 19 May 2021, 18:55

View original

4 replies

Hi @FreshService, 

Can you provide an update for this?

Badge +7

I need this for single-select dropdown as well.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi Damian,

Greetings! Thank you for reaching out to us.

Multi-select drop-down fields are currently not supported within analytics or ticket list view filters but it's part of our roadmap. We can definitely raise an enhancement request on your behalf with our product team and update you on the ticket when the feature is implemented. 

Cheers!

Warm Regards,
Sanofar
Team Freshservice

Badge

We, too, would like to see analytics be able to report on dropdown fields for TL9000 purposes.