Question

Azure Devops - Orch add attachment

• 12 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hello,

I’m trying to add an attachment using the App Node Azure Devops Orch Add attachment but I keep getting an error 403 you are not authorized.

Has anyone got this to work? The Create/Get Item works just fine.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @choyt 

Currently Add attachment app action is not working as intended because the add attachment app action is looking for a base64 encoded API key.
This is been notified to the devs and the fix is being done.

Workaround : Please encode the API key in Base64 format and change it in the app configuration using the below link.

To encode in Base64: https://www.base64encode.org 

Hope this helps!

Badge

I did just try encoding the api key from my profile and pasting it into the app settings but I'm still getting the same error.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @choyt 

Apologies for the delay in response, But this should work, Can you try uninstalling and re-installing the application? It should be a Cache issue I suppose. The stale entries would be removed once you re-install the app. Please reach out to support@freshservice.com if you still face issues. We can check this further. 

Thanks!

Badge

Hello,

Is there any update to this issue? I’m also having trouble with adding attachments into Azure DevOps. I tried the workaround which you recommended, but it didn’t work for me and I’m still getting 403. 

Was the issue already solved?

If not, can you please post detailed instruction how to properly workaround this? 

Thank you,

Darek