Question

[BUG] All new satisfaction survey by requesterrs are double in our pportal

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi.

I just want to report something weird we have this week.

Requesters can use the CSAT to add a “note” to agent which is perfect, but a LOT of tickets have the CSAT doubled:

Anyone know why?
Its kinda weird and occured on multiple devices, browsers.

I also see: not granted private note EACH TIME a user use CSAT on mobile device, but I have the rights to see satisfaction survey.

Thanks and have a nice day
You can contact me if you want to see it live or more details and if you need to connect the the portal.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hello @maxlehot1234 

If you navigate to Admin-->Customer Satisfaction and have the option selected as “All replies sent to Customer” or “Allow Agents to add Survey links to specific emails” - This way multiple CSATs can be sent in the same tickets. So the Customer responds every time to the Survey will be added in the ticket.

Let me know if you have more queries : )

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @maxlehot1234 

If you navigate to Admin-->Customer Satisfaction and have the option selected as “All replies sent to Customer” or “Allow Agents to add Survey links to specific emails” - This way multiple CSATs can be sent in the same tickets. So the Customer responds every time to the Survey will be added in the ticket.

Let me know if you have more queries : )

Thanks for the reply, but agents does now send CSAT links.
They are send automatically when a ticket has been resolved, so we are not supposed to receive it twice.
I test and same link received by email, can only be click ONCE, so its a really weird thing.
And I think it impact the satisfaction survey analytics reports we use...

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

I know what is the issue for CSAT.

Since I setup the CSAT to be send when a ticket has been resolved, users reopen the ticket with a “thank you message” and when I resolved it again, they received the CSAT link again.
BUT
This news CSAT used the previous CSAT reply to all question so the user send it again because he think that it as not been sent previsouly.

Is it possible to prevent a double CSAT on the same ticket maybe by hardcoding something or prevent the result to be sent a second time?

Its kinda weird and let me know if you know a proper way to fix this issue we have.

Thank you