Question

Create approval workflow using MS Power Automate

• 26 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

My current license is Starter. I am fully aware that approval workflow feature is only available on Growth and above.

So as an alternative, I would like to create approval workflow automation similar to Growth, but with MS Power Automate. I have create the approval workflow, however I do not have any idea how to link it.

The approval workflow: specific ticket raised in Freshservice will trigger specific approval workflow on Power Automate.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello @Taza, one way you could get power automate to trigger is by using a freshservice workflow automator that runs on the specific ticket and has an action node that triggers a webhook to a specific URL with the ticket details to the Power Automate HTTP Request trigger. Then you could send an email notification that contains the approval.

Hope that helps

Badge

Hi @zachary.king,

Appreciate your reply. On the Workflow Automator on Freshservice, may I know what is the flow to make it link to Power Automate?

The only workflow that I setup now is specific ticket Category will route to specific Agent.