Question

CSAT - Freshservice

• 3 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi Team,

Just want to ask or maybe you can give me idea on how did you setup your CSAT? can you give me idea, we are planning to change our current CSAT next year since we just used the default 3 point system and when in analytics, im getting additional rows for the short text response, don’t know how to remove the blank ‘---’ row.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Team,

Just want to ask or maybe you can give me idea on how did you setup your CSAT? can you give me idea, we are planning to change our current CSAT next year since we just used the default 3 point system and when in analytics, im getting additional rows for the short text response, don’t know how to remove the blank ‘---’ row.

Hi.

Well, it actually depends on what you may be seeking to analyze.

For your last inquiry, the solution should be a filter:

Regarding the CSAT itself, we actually have a mix:

Hope this clarifies your request; Please let me know if you need further information.

Regards,

Elvis

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi

Just some thoughts from me! When doing a survey a question to ask is whether you use an odd or even number of choices. With 5 its very easy for people to stab 3. whereas having 4 makes them consider a bit longer which fits better. And they tend to choose 3 rather than 2. 

So when we did ours it was a case of configuring the basics on the system. We supplement this with a targeted “Pulse” survey later in the year. Often targeting some questions around projects that we’ve rolled out. 

The initial response on a ticket has its place. But we often found there was richer data in the pulse survey. 

As always, depends on the story you're trying to tell!