Question

Data on Requester Search Queries from Support Portal

• 8 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I am looking for a way to see what Requesters search for in our Freshservice support portal. Does anyone have a way of seeing this information? Even if we could get something like the the top 10 searched items/terms in the support portal would be awesome. This would let us identify what to focus on to meet requester demand.

We use Google Analytics but I don’t see any data related to what is entered into the search field. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you 😊

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I am looking for a way to see what Requesters search for in our Freshservice support portal. Does anyone have a way of seeing this information? Even if we could get something like the the top 10 searched items/terms in the support portal would be awesome. This would let us identify what to focus on to meet requester demand.

We use Google Analytics but I don’t see any data related to what is entered into the search field. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you 😊

@zachary.king it’s a great way to see what knowledge or services are missing and what needs updating.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I would absolutely love this!  The only way I know how to do this is to look at the KB article view and see how many clicks an article has.  I am enjoying the KB Insights Beta as that appears to be a great new addition.  Only issue I have is that it hasn’t updated since July 26th.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I would absolutely love this!  The only way I know how to do this is to look at the KB article view and see how many clicks an article has.  I am enjoying the KB Insights Beta as that appears to be a great new addition.  Only issue I have is that it hasn’t updated since July 26th.  

I also appreciate the new beta, we just are going to have to do a better job of adding keywords to our solution articles.