Default Tickets View

• 24 November 2014
  • 8 replies

I am wondering if it is possible to set my customized ticket list, with filters, etc, as the default list that freshdesk displays when i sign in?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

For those interested, here is the link to vote on this feature

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@O Duce , Ahh I see what you mean, yes I can understand how that is problematic. A “default” view per agent specifications would be a nice feature. I don’t see this as an idea for voting on in this community yet so I will add it and let’s see if we can get some votes to gain some traction.

Take care.

Badge +1

Apparently this has gone nowhere as a feature request yet. But I want to jump in there to say that it is so tiresome to have to choose my own ticket list view every time I log in. Retention of a profile setting for 'default ticket view' seems like a very basic service desk feature.

Please revive this feature request and give us hope for relief from this dreary bit of daily dull activity.

As a new customer, I’m definitely hoping to see this as a feature!

This capability is now something that is easier to do in freshservice with the latest release of the “Ticket Table View” found here. Being able to favorite a ticket view is great, it makes it easy to bounce back and forth to the ones you use the most. :tada:

That’s not quite the same.  It’s definitely useful, but it’s not the same as setting a default view.  After a while it will revert to the “New and my open” view, which I don’t want.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Apparently this has gone nowhere as a feature request yet. But I want to jump in there to say that it is so tiresome to have to choose my own ticket list view every time I log in. Retention of a profile setting for 'default ticket view' seems like a very basic service desk feature.

Please revive this feature request and give us hope for relief from this dreary bit of daily dull activity.

This capability is now something that is easier to do in freshservice with the latest release of the “Ticket Table View” found here. Being able to favorite a ticket view is great, it makes it easy to bounce back and forth to the ones you use the most. :tada:

Badge +1

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Just want to offer an alternate solution. Just one change to the universal default from Status = Open to Status = All Unresolved would also help.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

You can 'save' the ticket list with specific filters applied (and also in a particular sort order).

For instance, if you'd like to see a list of your open tickets sorted in ascending order by their due dates, select the relevant filters, sort the list and then click the 'Save as' check mark to save the view.

When you sign in, tickets would typically be arranged by the view you saved. Even if you change filters to view other tickets, you can access the saved view by selecting it from the drop-down.

Hope that helps!