Question

Escalation trigger

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

This automated feature for pro-active intervention is neat, but unfortunately only available in Freshworks. Any way to replicate this in Freshservice using e.g. workflows?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello, 

What do you mean works with Freshworks only? 
The screenshot looks like it’s coming from Freshservice. 

You can use the Supervisor rules to create this this types of e-mail. 
With the new Time node you could do it with a workflow. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

The email is from Freshservice support, which is using Freshworks as their ticketing system. I got confimation that this feature (send escalation reminder email to user after x number of interactions) is only available in Freshworks at the moment. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The email is from Freshservice support, which is using Freshworks as their ticketing system. I got confimation that this feature (send escalation reminder email to user after x number of interactions) is only available in Freshworks at the moment. 

Ahh ok, I thought they used Freshdesk.  But they could have their own system ofc. 

I misunderstood, you meant after x number of interactions. I guess a custom app or WFA that uses a custom field or tags could maybe make it.

You have custom number field that you +1 ( using expression node) each time agent or customer replay/add public note and when it’s over X the WFA sends out a e-mail to the requester with a link or e-mail adress they can contact. 

But a built in function would be better. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

You’re right, I meant Freshdesk (I’m not too familiar with the non-Freshservice side of things in the company...)