exception error when validating and packaging application

• 9 March 2020
  • 2 replies

currently on version 6.2.2

2 replies

Hi,

I've been encountering an issue with packaging my application. Whenever I try to validate and package it, I keep getting an exception error. I'm not sure what's causing this and how to resolve it. Any help or guidance on this Packaging issue would be greatly appreciated.

Encountering an exception error during the process of validating and packaging an application can be frustrating. Exception errors can have various causes, but here are a few general steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check error details: Review the specific error message or code ball associated with the exception. This information can provide clues about the underlying cause of the error and guide your troubleshooting efforts.

2. Review code and dependencies: Inspect the code and dependencies of your application. Look for any potential coding errors, missing dependencies, or compatibility issues that could trigger the exception error. Make sure all required libraries or frameworks are properly included and up to date.