Question

Filter Resolved by Customer Responded Ticket state

• 10 February 2023
  • 4 replies

I would like to be able to see all tickets in a Resolved status that have Customer Responded in the State. This doesn’t seem to be possible from the existing filters. Ideally I want to see this as a widget on my dashboard rather than all resolved tickets with a customer responded automatically re-opening.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi.

It seems that “State” filter is not available neither in Analytics, so I’d suggest to submit a Feature Request.

Please ensure to share the Request in this are so we could vote for it, as that would indeed be an interesting filter.

Sincerely,

Elvis.

Badge +1

Hey Kate,

The reopening of tickets is handled by an automation on your Workflow called “Reopen tickets when the requester responds”. If you set this automation to add a tag (or update a custom field) instead of reopening the ticket, you could create a ticket filter that looks for that condition that then allows you to add a widget on the dashboard.

If you are not reopening the ticket, it is also a good idea to let the requester know, through an email notification, that this ticket has been closed and that they should open a new ticket.

If you would like to talk about this further, please feel free to reach out.

Badge +1

Did a feature enhancement ever get logged, this would be really useful functionality

I’d also really value this feature. At times we want to go through our ticket backlog and work on tickets where there has been a response so we can take action, and keep the conversation moving forward. This is particularly important on days when staff are away ill, or vacation.