Question

Filter Resolved by Customer Responded Ticket state

• 10 February 2023
  • 3 replies

I would like to be able to see all tickets in a Resolved status that have Customer Responded in the State. This doesn’t seem to be possible from the existing filters. Ideally I want to see this as a widget on my dashboard rather than all resolved tickets with a customer responded automatically re-opening.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi.

It seems that “State” filter is not available neither in Analytics, so I’d suggest to submit a Feature Request.

Please ensure to share the Request in this are so we could vote for it, as that would indeed be an interesting filter.

Sincerely,

Elvis.

Badge +1

Hey Kate,

The reopening of tickets is handled by an automation on your Workflow called “Reopen tickets when the requester responds”. If you set this automation to add a tag (or update a custom field) instead of reopening the ticket, you could create a ticket filter that looks for that condition that then allows you to add a widget on the dashboard.

If you are not reopening the ticket, it is also a good idea to let the requester know, through an email notification, that this ticket has been closed and that they should open a new ticket.

If you would like to talk about this further, please feel free to reach out.

Badge +1

Did a feature enhancement ever get logged, this would be really useful functionality