Freshservice Service Management Benchmark Report 2022

• 8 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Have you often wondered where you stand in your journey to modernizing service delivery? Measuring the performance of an IT organization using a set of quantifiable and measurable metrics is an essential step to achieving aspirational goals of modern service management. For ITSM leaders and professionals who want to measure service desk excellence and minimize hurdles to service delivery, our second annual service management benchmark report highlighting top trends in IT service management provides an index to measure key performance indicators (KPIs) and uncovers insights across industries, regions, and organization sizes for employee experience, agent productivity, service desk efficiency, and scalability. The report provides insights into:

1. Key metrics to measure service desk excellence.
  2. How peers across industries and countries perform.
  3. Core functionalities to improve employee experience and agent productivity
  4. Future-proofing service management using scalable solutions.

Read the full report and get unique insights on the current state of #servicemanagement and foreseeable trends in the field of IT. 

Download here 👉 https://bit.ly/3aQkrxx

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Have been making my way through this report and have found some very insightful information that was somewhat surprising. Its great to see the amount of data that was collected to give us a clear benchmark. Keep up the good work!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Zach, 

We are so glad you’re finding this report insightful! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the report here. We truly appreciate your feedback. 😀

We have an upcoming live session with Stephen Mann where we’ll be discussing the benchmark report in-depth. We will be sharing details of the session soon and I hope you’ll be able to get more insights from the session. Please look forward to an invite to the session very soon!

Thanks and regards, 
Radhika

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Zach, 

We are so glad you’re finding this report insightful! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the report here. We truly appreciate your feedback. 😀

We have an upcoming live session with Stephen Mann where we’ll be discussing the benchmark report in-depth. We will be sharing details of the session soon and I hope you’ll be able to get more insights from the session. Please look forward to an invite to the session very soon!

Thanks and regards, 
Radhika

I look forward to the invite. @manns always has valuable information that we can all learn from!