Question

How can I export articles/solutions information from Freshservice?

• 2 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi Team,

I need to export data on the articles/solutions we created in freshservice.

I need creation date, title and other possible information. 

Could you please advice how to do this? If only API option is possible, could you please help me with an example request? Thank you

4 replies

Badge

Bumping, currently looking for a similar solution as well!

Badge +1

Hi @katerynabb and @amaevers10 

I am the co-founder of StackIt. We are building a plugin on top of Google Sheets to get data from Freshworks to Google Sheets. We are working with our first 10 customers to do a POC, all for free.

1. We can import the data related to articles/solutions into Google Sheets in the format you want.
  2. This sheet can also be updated with a set frequency (Every week, Every hour) without any manual effort.

We don’t store any data. We just want feedback from our initial customers. You don’t have to pay for anything at all. This is 100% free, without any strings.

If this sounds interesting to you, I would love to get in touch with you, please email me at vinayak@nowstackit.com

Thanks,

Vinayak

Hello,

I used Make (Integromat) with an API call to get all the articles from one of my folder :

URL : /api/v2/solutions/articles

Method : GET

Header :

Key = Content-Type

Value = application/json

Query String :

Key : folder_id

Value : <put_the_id_of_the_folder>

Then I made an iteration (module Iterator on Make) on all the articles[] to inject the values on a Google Sheets (module Add a Row) : Title, ID, Description, creation date, creator, modified at, modified by, URL

I hope it’s clear and could help someone.

Badge

Hi Team,

We are currently gathering a test group for a Freshservice plugin that allows you to easily export all necessary data and access a dashboard with article properties and overall knowledge base attributes.

You can contact me via kateryna.b@katico.io.