How can I report on when Solutions articles need to be reviewed?

• 20 July 2020
  • 3 replies

I'm entering review dates for solution articles but I can't see any easy way to report on these so that I know which ones need reviewing each week.  Is there an easy way for me to do this?

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Heather,

We currently do not have a native way to report on the Solutions module and its properties although I can inform you that we have had this ask before and it’s been raised as a Feature Enhancement.

However, I would like to suggest a workaround for your current requirement. You can fetch this detail by using our API - “View All Solution Articles” and following is the cURL command you need to proceed with:

curl -u user@yourcompany.com:password -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X GET https://domain.freshservice.com/api/v2/solutions/articles?folder_id=ID

To get the folder ID, please go to solutions folder from the Solutions Tab, and check the URL:

Regards,

Pranav B

Team Freshservice.

Badge +1

Can you tell us an approximate date this feature request is going to be added? 

In addition, we would also need to be able to report on any articles that have attachments.

We are very keen on this also.

Currently we are exporting the whole set of account data and using Solutions_0.xml file.