Question

How do I change the order of what the options chatbot provides?

• 20 July 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

When I use the Chatbot, among the first selection options it provides, the Service Catalog is first (left to right). I want the first option to be to create an incident (Question/Issue).  How do I change the order of what the Chatbot shows?  Can I change the wording of these options as well?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

<bump> 

Anything on this? 

TIA 

Daniel

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Also interested in the ability to configure these chatbots… @sanofar.allahpichai do you know what access we have to change the freshservice chatbot?

New to the community and would also be interested in the ability to customize the freshservice chat bot!  

I don’t know if this directly answers the original question, but we wanted to hide/turn off some buttons on some features we aren’t ready to expose to users yet.  We used a css override.  This css hides the “Service Catalog” and  “Pending Approvals” buttons under the chat bot and the “Employee OnBoarding” button on the top.  It also hides the “Service Catalog” and “Employee Onboarding” from the hamburger menu on the classic view.

We put this in our Custom Style Sheet (Admin → Helpdesk Rebranding → Customize portal (requestor Portal Branding) → Custom stylesheet.

This is NOT an officially supported suggestion, just a workaround we did to simplify things.

/* Begin Requestor Portal - Hide hamburger Menu Items */

a.catalog.ficon-service-catalog{
display: none;
visibility: hidden;
}

a.employee_onboarding.ficon-employee-onboarding{
display: none;
visibility: hidden;
}

/* End Requestor Portal - Hide hamburger Menu Items */

/* Begin Requestor Portal - Hide Chatbot unwantned buttons */

.chat-button[data-val="1"] {