Solved

How to check if the ticket has been responded to in the Freshservice workflow automator

• 12 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

I have a requirement to sent multiple emails before and after SLA breach and these emails have different duration for each Priority. This was not possible using the SLA escalation emails as they are common for all priorities. So I went with workflow automator. However I am unable to figured out if a response has been sent for a ticket. Could someone please guide me how can I get this in the condition step of workflow automator

icon

Best answer by Daniel Söderlund 12 September 2022, 09:51

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello, if you check the activity logs in the ticket, can you see if your workflow has run? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @daniel.soderlund , I can manually check if the ticket has been responded to or not. I have to check the same thing in the condition step of workflow automator. 

If for example a P1 ticket is raised, I have added a timer step of 15 minutes. After this I need to check if response has been sent in a Condition step. If not sent then I will send an email to agent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @daniel.soderlund , I can manually check if the ticket has been responded to or not. I have to check the same thing in the condition step of workflow automator. 

If for example a P1 ticket is raised, I have added a timer step of 15 minutes. After this I need to check if response has been sent in a Condition step. If not sent then I will send an email to agent.

You could use this GET  /tickets/{{ticketID_placeholder}}?include=stats,conversations

Expression in a condition: If(‘{{placheholderfor_first_resp_time_in_secs}}’ =! ‘’,true,false)

"stats": {
"ticket_id": 52001092120,
"opened_at": null,
"pending_since": "2022-09-07T11:26:15Z",
"resolved_at": null,
"closed_at": null,
"first_assigned_at": null,
"assigned_at": null,
"first_responded_at": null,
"agent_responded_at": null,
"created_at": "2022-09-07T11:26:14Z",
"updated_at": "2022-09-07T11:27:16Z",
"group_escalated": false,
"inbound_count": 1,
"status_updated_at": "2022-09-07T11:26:15Z",
"outbound_count": 0,
"first_resp_time_in_secs": null,
"resolution_time_in_secs": 1
},

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello @bhota another way to do this could be similar to the “Acknowledged” criteria that gets met when an on-call agent acknowledges the receipt of the ticket. You could create a checkbox field for tickets that requires the agent to check the box when they acknowledge the ticket, indicating that they need to respond to the requester.

Then you could use WFA to see if the box has been checked within your time frames for each priority. May not be the most elegant solution but could also help with reporting later on down the road.

Just a thought :)

It co in fig 286 yfj_7£@68ymi udj-7uk JH#(6