Question

Integrate SharePoint with Web Requests

• 4 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

I'm trying to implement a Web Request using the API Credentials in order to save attachments on the SharePoint Online library. 

So far i have created an AppRegistration and an enterprise app on the Azure Side, the next step would be the generating of an API key with the FreshService Web Request APP, when i try to get the API key im getting the following error 

{
  "error": "invalid_request",
  "error_description": "AADSTS900144: The request body must contain the following parameter: 'grant_type'.\r\nTrace ID: \r\nCorrelation ID: a\r\nTimestamp: 2023-01-04 14:04:43Z",
  "error_codes": [
  ],
  "timestamp": "2023-01-04 14:04:43Z",
  "trace_id": "",
  "correlation_id": "",
  "error_uri": "https://accounts.accesscontrol.windows.net/error?code=900144"
}

i suppose that the issue is in the JSON Body which looks like this 

{
  "grant_type": "client_credentials",
  "client_id": "  ",
  "client_secret": "  ",
  "resource": "00000003-0000-0ff1-ce00-000000000000/xxx"
}

2 replies

seems FS doesn’t support application/x-www-form-urlencoded, hope this will be implemented soon.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

seems FS doesn’t support application/x-www-form-urlencoded, hope this will be implemented soon.

Oh that would explain the issues I’ve been having trying to generate a token, where it works fine in Postman. I did notice the Web Request body text boxt mentions entering JSON data, however I thought potentially if the Content-Type was set to application/x-www-form-urlencoded, that it wouldn’t mind what the body was.

I’m also very hopeful that it’s implemented soon.