Question

List all survey rely per ticket, per agent

• 28 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6
  • Hi everyone,

I just want to know (if its possible. If not, maybe implement this) if its possible to list all question+reply from requesters on CSAT (satisfaction survey) inside the analytics reports.

This will be useful to “coach” agents or implement new options/suggestions made by requesters or fix lacs in our IT departments.

I will need:
    Survey question
    Survey reply made by requesters
    Group By departement

Maybe in a huge tab, we can have: departments, survey rating and also include the requester name and ticket ID.
    Everything in the table without needed to expand the view (underlying datas) and click 9999 times on the next arrow to see next pages.

I see in the underlying data that we can choose “Associated survey short text response”. Why not implement this in the report directly like a lot of things.

Thanks in advance and let me know if you know you to achieve that

**SO SORRY for my english, I’m french.***

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

@maxlehot1234 You can maybe get a shorter table in analytics by using the filters to target responses to your new agents or the new agents group. With the tabular view you can include the ticket ID, score response and who provided the feedback by group by clicking the gear icon. I included some screenshots, hopefully this helps. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

@maxlehot1234 You can maybe get a shorter table in analytics by using the filters to target responses to your new agents or the new agents group. With the tabular view you can include the ticket ID, score response and who provided the feedback by group by clicking the gear icon. I included some screenshots, hopefully this helps. 

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, but thanks a lot for that.

I just want to know how I can get the “tabular view” graphic style.
I doesn’t see it :(

Thanks again ;)

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, but thanks a lot for that.

I just want to know how I can get the “tabular view” graphic style.
I doesn’t see it :(

Thanks again ;)

It’s a little confusing - I got stuck the first time. What you do is create the widget, setup the dimension and filters to whatever you like, then apply the change. It will start with a number up the top, click on this and change it to Tabular.