Question

Locations doesnt reflect in service request tickets

• 20 February 2023
  • 10 replies

Badge +6

Im facing an issue when anyone raise a service request ticket it doesnt reflect here ?

but if it was a report an issue ticket it appear fine…
how to solve it ? i even thought to creat a new one in fireld manager and add them manually, When i dont that it worked fine

This is the normal one created,

If data source were Location> it cause this issuem but If i added them manually it works ?

10 replies

Badge +6

As you see, Requester choose a location,
but in ticket (branch (=location)) is empty… why is is that

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello, 

Service request fields on the right side is not the same fields in a service request. 
What you need to do is to use a automation to set the value. 

Kr

Daniel

Badge +6

Is this corrent and I add all branches ?

Badge +6

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Is this corrent and I add all branches ?

No, you have to do something like this. You search for your service item you have and you will see the field. 

Badge +6

I suspended the old Location and created a new one< is it correct + the automation tules I made in pictures above ?

Badge +6

I tried and it doesnt work,

he cant read the new location (name feild) and its detailes so the rule wont reflect on it,

I need to do is making Location from (data source) reflect in ticket left sime<

and I couldnt fime “service item”,

and I found servide item what should do there ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I suspended the old Location and created a new one< is it correct + the automation tules I made in pictures above ?

You still need to use the correct placeholder in the condition node. You need to select the field that is created in the service item. To me it looks like you are trying to match fields you have added to the Admin → Field Manager → Form Fields

Badge +6

Look here what am i trying so hard to do,

I added a fied “Branch” or wahtever I added in ticket, its linked with Data locatin,

So I want to make it reflect in ticket, idk or understand what you need me to do in field manager, theres true brances/locations i added there in data base, so reqeuster can choose of it.

Badge +6

Even tried to cread new location fields not based on 

data base but still not working