G

F  I  N  A  L  L  . Y

Userlevel 6
Badge +11
  1. In updated ticket UI
  2. Open existing ticket
  3. Click Edit button
  4. Click requester field – change requester to someone else
  5. Observe that many many extra blank rows break up the text inside the Description field as shown in my attached screenshot 
Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Anyone else experiencing this?  I’ve raised a ticket on my side - perhaps if we have more peeps lobbying for the change by creating their own support tix it might get some traction.

@support @rashmi.nag @manns @zachary.king @Ammar KB 

Thanks!

Bryn

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @BrynCYDEF, sorry this is happening for you. I tested in our instance and am not experiencing the same thing. Sounds like a bug to me. Hopefully they can get it fixed quickly for you. I am sure that is obnoxious.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

We see this happening in many different places.  Most recently when replying to a ticket our template add several unwanted returns.  Funny thing is it does this in the new modern view but it does not do it in the old classic view.  We have a ticket open with support to look into it.  We also have this issue with email notifications.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

We see this at times as well. Not sure, but I have a feeling it happens when the ticket is created from email - and the modern view editor gets a bit confused when there is a certain formatting.