Few times per day we receive new tickets which are created out of response to already existing ticket. We have to merge those with their original sources. The issue lays within HTML tags, what we have discovered in a following way:
1. We use two kinds of Mail accounts – Exchange (Outlook) and MDX
2. We supposed that new tickets are created from responses sent by MDX accounts
4. Two responses were send and both were saved correctly within one ticket record
5. We have changed one option in settings of a mailbox -> Compose settings, where we disabled option "HTML Compose".
6. Two another responses were sent -> new tickets were created.
DDoes anyone have any idea how to solve this?
This topic has been closed for comments
Join the Community
Already have an account? Login.
Sign in to the Community
No account yet? Create an account.
Social LoginLogin for Freshworks Employees Login with LinkedIn
or sign up below
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.