Solved

New User trying to understand the limitations of Freshservice Analytics

• 18 July 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi, i am a new user to Freshservices Analytics, but not new to data analysis. i am struggling though to understand how i can run a report to show open/closed tickets per month but showing cumulative values rather than specific to the ones opened in that month. Also, i am not sure if it our personal configuration, but i am struggling to report on Service Requests and Service Changes within the same widget. Can anyone help please :)

icon

Best answer by Daniel Söderlund 18 July 2022, 13:25

View original

4 replies

Badge

Thanks Zack, i appreciate that, i am new in a role for Power BI and Freshservices, i have a background in Excel and VBA so i have a steep learning curve ahead :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thanks Daniel, not the answer i was hoping for, but at least i know 🙂 have a great day.

Sorry @ChrisWalton Freshservice Analytics is not quite there yet in comparison to leading BI tools. But that is why they give us the option of exporting the data via an API that we can import into those more powerful tools. Good news is that they are developing a new Analytics Platform that is designed to rival something like PowerBI. Hope it gets released soon!

Badge

Thanks Daniel, not the answer i was hoping for, but at least i know :) have a great day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello @ChrisWalton 

Far as I understand you can’t see cumulative data in Fresh, you need power BI or some other external service to accumulate data.