Question

Onboarding requests

• 5 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

By default, a list of Onboarding requests with pending approvals are displayed on the home page of the support portal.  This list is only viewable by the person who created the initial request.  When this person is on PTO, we have no way to see this list.  We are unable to Assume their identity as they belong to Restricted groups.

Has anyone come up with a way to see this list?

Thank you.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

I would not expect my agents to see those service requests if they are not in the restricted group. Meaning if onboarding service requests land in a restricted group that my agent is not in, they would not see them.

If the onboarding creates spawns other service requests, I think it would depend on which group those service requests are going into and if the agent is part of those groups.

For example any service request that gets created the only agent I allow to see them is myself as the FS admin. Why?  Most of our SR require approvals and my agents were working the requests before managers or business owners had a chance to approve or deny the request.  So I made it so my agent can’t see them until after they are approved when I change the group assigned out of the restricted to the Help Desk group for them to take action.