Question

Out of the Box Ticket Automations and Templates?

• 26 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello All -  Please see the Academy training video here:

At 3:08 she explains how when you reply to a ticket, it should auto assign unless an admin disabled this automation.  This automation does not exist and I see no record of it.

At 7:35 she explains how when an end user replies, the ticket status changes back to Open and the SLA clock starts again unless the automation was disabled by an admin.  This automation does not exist and there is no record of it.

Are these automations out of the box and should they be in my environment?  They are not listed.  Is there a repository of ticket automation templates that I can view and “import” into my environment?  

Thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello, 

You find them under Admin - > Workflow Automator

KR

Daniel

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello All -  Please see the Academy training video here:

At 3:08 she explains how when you reply to a ticket, it should auto assign unless an admin disabled this automation.  This automation does not exist and I see no record of it.

At 7:35 she explains how when an end user replies, the ticket status changes back to Open and the SLA clock starts again unless the automation was disabled by an admin.  This automation does not exist and there is no record of it.

Are these automations out of the box and should they be in my environment?  They are not listed.  Is there a repository of ticket automation templates that I can view and “import” into my environment?  

Thanks

I am pretty sure they are listed under Admin>Workflow Automator as @daniel.soderlund mentioned. But I really like your idea of a way to host a repository of workflow automators that we could then import or export and share among others. This would be a great way to collaborate!!!

Take care!

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thanks @zachary.king and @daniel.soderlund.  I checked there and do not see them.  Do you have the names and possibly a screenshot of their setup? 

Also, does anyone have a screenshot of the automatic “Thank You” closure setup?  Support removed the Freddy bot setup rule and I do not know what it was originally.  I realized that the bot service was not working and they fixed that but now the workflow automation does not include that service.

Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Here you have 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13