Printing Asset Tag Labels

• 26 February 2020
  • 11 replies

We have been trying to get labels printed for our assets using the label maker addon from the marketplace. Has anyone had success with this? If so, what label printer are you using? 

Attempts to print a sheet of labels results in scaling issues, the same goes for using a dymo labelwriter. Would love to hear of any success stories and how it has been configured to work. 

11 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your feedback. The Asset Label Designer app does provide an option to define and customize the size, number of labels in a row and the space between two labels.

Could you please elaborate on the scaling issues in the Asset Label Designer so that we can get this checked from our end?

Regards,

Sanofar

Badge

What brands of printers are compatible with freshservices to print the bar codes recommended by you?

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

I'm also interested on this. do we have any reco on what printer/paper to use?

What brands of printers are compatible with freshservices to print the bar codes recommended by you?

I will recommend you to go canon or epson printers, because they manufacture budget friendly as well as best performing products.

I will recommend you to go canon or epson printers, because they manufacture budget friendly as well as best performing products.

thanks

Medical billing, coding & credentialing services by MedICD are not just another billing solution to outsource medical billing and transcribe patient data into billing codes. An expert team of medical billers and coders at MedICD ensures timely preparation of the claims and expedite the overall process to ensure that medical practices get maximum reimbursements in less time.

Badge

You can follow these Six Tips while picking a standardized label printer

• Decide on the kind of standardized label printer required.
  • Understand the different printing Strategies.
  • Think about availability.
  • Decide on a print goal.
  • Decide if you really want additional items.
  • Just Buy from approved standardized tag sellers
Badge

You can follow these Six Tips while picking a standardized label printer

• Decide on the kind of standardized label printer required.
  • Understand the different printing Strategies.
  • Think about availability.
  • Decide on a print goal.
  • Decide if you really want additional items.
  • Just Buy from approved standardized tag sellers

See More: Printer

Since 2006, America's Best Wings has served a wide variety of favourites, including seafood, salads, burgers, and wraps. Of course, we can't forget about our several Buffalo wing flavours! You'll keep coming back for our huge quantities, reasonable rates, and welcoming service whether you come in for Buffalo Wings or one of our mouthwatering desserts. Therefore, the following time someone asks, "Where should we go for dinner?" Think America's Best Wings when you want something tasty, inexpensive, and fresh.

Medical billing, coding & credentialing services by MedICD are not just another billing solution to outsource medical billing and transcribe patient data into billing codes. An expert team of medical billers and coders at MedICD ensures timely preparation of the claims and expedite the overall process to ensure that medical practices get maximum reimbursements in less time.

This really make sense. Your solution might work in this situation. However i also tried for my site once but it did not work. Then i did few changes and it worked!

Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your page.
Im really impressed by your blog. visit this link.