I’m new to Freshservice and I have been trying to get a full end to end workflow to do automatic release deployment based on the change management window.
I can get the release to deploy if I login as an agent and just change the status and trigger an event, but ideally I want it all to be automated and have it triggered based on the change window condition = true.
What I’m hoping to achieve, not sure if this is possible:
- Change request is created
- Change request is approved, planned start date = Mon 2:00pm (example)
- A release is mapped to change request above
- A scheduler is looking for changes meeting the condition above
- Change condition (planned start date) = Mon 2:00pm
- Change event triggers a release deployment
- Release has an automation webhook to post to an api
- Deploys release
- Api returns response
- Closes ticket and sends a notification to the operator that the change was a success
Any help would be greatly appreciated.