Question

Removing pattern from background

• 26 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello,

Brand new FreshService user here!

I am trying to customize the requestor portal colors and managed to change the color scheme for the home page search feature background. I can’t figure out how to get rid of the images on there though. How would I go about doing that? I have no experience with CSS or coding.

Thanks in advance!

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Sheila G and @vijay_2am 

We would not be able to replace the background image directly. We’ll need to customise the CSS of the web page and have the image changed. I have attached a sample code for the same.

#hero-banner {
background-image: url('http://meuter.nl/freshworks/fw.jpg') !important;
}

.hero-banner-container, .hero-banner-container:before {
background: none !important;
}

Under the URL, you’d need to replace the public URL for the image you wish to replace. The code needs to be pasted under Admin-->Helpdesk Rebranding-->Customize Portal-->Stylesheet.

Thanks,

Rajagopal

Team Freshservice

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Sheila,

This can be done via Branding which you can find under Admin Tool

hope this helps.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hellooooo!

@vijay_2am, I think she’s talking about the background image than the Freshworks’ branding (that’s displayed on your screenshot.) :slight_smile: 

I’m tagging a few of our experts here for visibility: @rajagopal.baladhandayutham, @sanofar.allahpichai, @viswanatha.mehta -- can this be possible w/o CSS/coding?

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hello @ThatCommunityGuy ,

Yes, the re-branding can be achieved with the section which i have high lighted above. I am not able to test it though since i am running on trial version of freshservice.

I believe it will have a feature to replaces the image as well.

Thanks

Vijay